Dr. Cartwright is a Diplomate, American Board of Pathology, Anatomic & Clinical Pathology as well as a Diplomate, American Board of Pathology, Cytology. He was a Fellow in Cytology at the University of California, San Francisco as well as a Fellow in Molecular and Genetics at the University of Minnesota.
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Cytopathology with expertise in FNA (enjoy teaching the technique to residents/trainees)
- Molecular Pathology and the assessment of actionable molecular markers in tumors
- Interests in Dermatopathology, Gastrointestinal Pathology and Uropathology
Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI
- American Board of Pathology (AP/CP) with subspecialty boards in Cytopathology
- Board eligible in Molecular Genetics