Important Coronavirus Update
Visiting Our Clinics During the Coronavirus Crisis
For the health and safety of our patients and staff and in cooperation with national recommendations to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus:
- Upon arrival, patients entering the facilities will be asked the health screening questions:
- Have you experienced a fever in the last 24 hours
- In the last two weeks have you been diagnosed with COVID-19, or cared for, or been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Sore Throat
- Muscle Aches
- Vomiting or Diarrhea
- New loss of taste or smell
- If you answered yes to any of the above, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- All patients entering our facilities must wear a mask or facial covering during their visits. Patients should plan to bring a mask or facial covering with them to their appointments. MNU will provide a mask upon arrival if needed.
- Visitors/companions will be allowed to accompany patients into our facilities.
- Visitors/companions must check in at our front desk and answer health screening questions.
Additional Precautions to Keep Everyone Safe
Minnesota Urology is closely following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control, the Minnesota Department of Health, and the Governor’s office. We have adjusted our operations to include the following safety measures for our patients and employees:
- All staff are required to wear personal protective equipment throughout their shifts.
- We sanitize all common areas and touch points in our clinics throughout the day including hard surfaces, doors, chairs, clipboards, and pens. All reading materials have been removed from reception areas. Chairs and waiting lines in receptions areas are spread apart, allowing social distancing.