New patient? Here’s what you need for your first visit.
In preparation for your first visit to Minnesota Urology, please note the following:
- Bring all insurance information. We will need to make a copy of your insurance card/cards.
- We will need to see a valid form of ID.
- Co-payments are due at the time of your visit. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Bring all recent lab work and X-ray images.
For directions to the clinic location of your choice, please CLICK HERE to visit our Locations page.
Our online Patient Portal is the one place you can go to manage your health anytime, anywhere. Schedule appointments, send messages or refill requests to us, view your test results, and make an online bill payment. No phone tag or waiting on hold! The Patient Portal is for current patients only. You will be given a personal ID and login instructions when checking in at your first visit.
Important note: On June 23rd, Minnesota Urology moved to a new patient portal for all of our patients. For established patients who wish to access our old portals for information posted prior to June 23rd:
- Click here if you are an established patient in our Urology Associates division
- Click here if you are an established patient in our Metro Urology division
Both of these portal sites will be disabled as of August 1, 2020.