Meet Your Physician
Jodi Michaels, MD
Dr. Michaels was born and raised on Long Island in New York. Admitted into the Integrated Engineering and Medicine Program at The George Washington University from high school, she received her B.S. in Systems Analysis Engineering. She continued her education in Washington, D.C. and received her medical degree in 2006. She completed her internship in General Surgery and Residency in Urology at The State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Michaels joined Minnesota Urology in 2011 as a fellow in urinary incontinence and voiding dysfunction. She practices general urology, specializing in voiding dysfunction and female urology. She also treats a variety of urology conditions including kidney stones. She is a physician within the Centers of Continence Care and Female Urology.
Dr Michaels enjoys spending time with her family and traveling during her free time.
- Female Urology and Voiding Dysfunction
- General Urology
- Urology Residency – State University of New York at Buffalo
- General Surgery Internship – State University of New York at Buffalo
The George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
Fellowship & Specialty Training
Female urology and voiding dysfunction at Minnesota Urology
- 2019 Medtronic InterStim Center of Excellence
- 2018, 2017, 2016 Minneapolis St Paul Rising Star, Urology
- 2012 Awarded Top Doctors for Women, Minneapolis-St Paul Monthly Magazine
- PVP Procedure using Greenlight PV® Laser System
- InterStim® Sacral Nerve Stimulation
- American Urological Association
- American Medical Association
- Society of Urodynamics Female Pelvic Medicine and Urogenital Reconstruction
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Society of Women in Urology