Dr. Hart was raised in Wheaton, Illinois, a western suburb of Chicago. He attended the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where he studied Chemistry as well as Molecular and Cell Biology. He then attended medical school at Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine just outside of Chicago. After graduating from medical school, he completed his residency in Urology at Loyola University Medical Center in Maywood, Illinois. During this time he was able to explore various research interests including complex kidney stone disease, the use of multiparametric-MRI in the detection of prostate cancer, clinical outcomes research, and the role of immunotherapy in the treatment of advanced bladder cancer.
Dr. Hart practices general urology with a special interest in urinary stone disease, urologic cancers, and male voiding dysfunction. He has published numerous peer reviewed manuscripts, a book chapter, and presented his work at regional and national conferences.
- Clinical Interests:
- General Urology
- Urinary Stone Disease
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- DaVinci Robotic-assisted Laparoscopic Surgery
- Intern, Department of Surgery of Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois (2015)
- Residency, Department of Urology of Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Illinois (2020)
- Loyola University Medical Center, Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, Illinois
Degree: MD (2014)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2010)
- Degrees: Chemistry, Molecular and Cell Biology
- American Urological Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha