Board certified Urologist with heavy emphasis on urologic oncology, stone disease, and treatment of benign conditions in adult patients. Areas of specialization include; minimally invasive surgical approaches to treat prostate and renal malignancies including robotic surgery and laparoscopy, laser therapy for benign prostate hyperplasia, and endoscopic approaches to both renal and ureteral stone disease.
- Surgery Section Chief at North Memorial Health Hospital 2006-2007
- Chief of Surgery-at North Memorial Health Hospital 2008-2009
- Member of the Credentials Committee at North Memorial Health Hospital 2007-present
- Member of the Physicians Leadership Council at North Memorial Health Hospital 2009-present
Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan
Board Certified by the American Board of Urology, 2005.
- American Urologic Association
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Urologic Society
- Society for Laparoscopic Surgeons